Now Kurt, I understand you're upset, but to be wishing that MY beloved Tide lose to a team from Utah ... is ....... well ...... just wrong. I believe the spin that Bama is putting on this is that they wanted the extra revenue from having the additional home game next year. Either way, what's done is done and Bama better kick your beloved Aggies "ask" all the way back to Logan! :)

Roll Tide!
Rick

kurt rasmussen wrote:
http://www.gopsusports.com/pressreleases/pressrelease.cfm?anncid=4630

"Alabama officials approached us with a request to postpone the dates due to the issues they were facing with NCAA sanctions," said Tim Curley, Penn State Director of Athletics. "Because we have had an excellent relationship with them in the past and we are interested in playing them in the future, we honored their request to move the series to the later dates."

If true, I hope BAMA gets there ask issed by my beloved AGGIES. TWICE!

Damn!

kurt

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List