Ricky Mc. wrote:

If you want to see the best promotional video ever made by The University of Alabama, click on over to CrimsonTradition. The video is awesome. It gave me chills … made the blood race through my veins … it is that good.

Can the file be downloaded, or does it have to stream? In the past I've consider joining, but it appears all the video whiz bang stuff on CT is useless to us lowly dialup users.

That's _NOT_ to say the site is useless in helping finance the facilities upgrades.

kurt