Ricky Mc. wrote:

Can the file be downloaded, or does it have to stream?

It's a streamer only (javascript:popup). Just to say I tried, I did attempt to download it, but no way - not a chance.

The video is a series of vintage highlights with captions shown throughout. It's about 5 minutes in length.

Here are the captions that go along with the highlights … Our Tradition is built on: Champions, Tenacity, Legends, Heroes, Winners, Excellence, Drive, Pride, Desire, Intensity, Courage, Poise, Perfection, Fight, Spirit, Domination, Focus, Grit, Comebacks, Heart, and Class.

All the great highlights are included, the hits, the runs, the passes, the kicks, the interceptions returned for TD’s, etc.

Thanks a lot Rick! Now just thinking about it, I have a damb boner. ($1) :)

http://www.as.ua.edu/math/yeabama.mp3

ROLL TIDE!!

kurt

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List