----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> My best memory of that game is afterward...Miami fans were starting to piss and
moan, saying "they don't deserve to be National Champions, they haven't played anyone
this year...blah, blah, blah...)  A large group of Alabama fans locked arms and walked
down Bourbon Street chanting..."We STILL haven't played anyone."  It was beautiful.

> ROLL TIDE!
> Sonja

Ah, memories to tell the kids of....too bad there'll be a whole generation that has no
such memories.....CMD is still screwing us.

ScR