From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 8:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] David Sprinkle affadavit...

With the firestorm raging in the whole state.....let the chips fall where
they may....And...it may not help the University....but I do think all the damage
that could be done has been done....I dont believe anybody had a sweetheart
deal about anything.  When there is blood on the floor...lets not let it ALL be
ours!!!!