----- Original Message -----
From: "Devonna Snuggs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 10:02 AM
Subject: [RollTideFan] Weekend in T-town

> We had such an AWESOME time in the press box Friday
night.  I am now
> completely and totally spoiled and will now have to
figure out a way to get
> to the PB every game!!!!

You never should have gone up there. It's total
disappointment from here on out unless you get chummy
with someone who has passes.

> Later, we went to the Locker Room for our
entertainment. We were visited by
> Keith Jackson, Lou Holtz, Diddy making fun of Tiny
Tot, Coach Superior, Pat
> Dye, Eli, Snake, Fraud, Dumbose (who actually
received more boos than
> Fraud), we even had a visit from the Great Beyond
from John Forney and
> lastly, CMS made a brief appearance.  ; )

Pray tell, who was doing the entertaining? Scott Moore?

Good report!