Nice report, Devonna, yes I am jealous. Very jealous. Extremely jealous. Outrageously JEALOUS!!

Those perks are nice aren't they.
Rick

Devonna Snuggs wrote:
Well, I just have to say, I love visiting T-town and I can't wait for KICK
OFF!!!

After I was 'sneaking' around campus, I checked into the Four Points and
watched for about 1 hour the practice from a distance.  From what I
observed, our QBs have really strong arms and seem to be on target.  The
receivers were doing pretty good also, only saw a few dropped passes.  Not
sure if this is indicative of things to come for the season but the entire
time I watched the practice this is what they were working on.

We had such an AWESOME time in the press box Friday night.  I am now
completely and totally spoiled and will now have to figure out a way to get
to the PB every game!!!!  WOW, what a view.  I will hopefully have pictures
tomorrow to share (at least by Wednesday).  During dinner they showed old
footage from different games - now, I would love to get my hands on that
tape!!

Later, we went to the Locker Room for our entertainment. We were visited by
Keith Jackson, Lou Holtz, Diddy making fun of Tiny Tot, Coach Superior, Pat
Dye, Eli, Snake, Fraud, Dumbose (who actually received more boos than
Fraud), we even had a visit from the Great Beyond from John Forney and
lastly, CMS made a brief appearance.  ; )

After the fun at the football field was over, I went back to the Hotel to
settle in for an uninterrupted nights sleep (no children).
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Well, about 45 minutes after I went to sleep, the fire
alarm went off and the entire hotel was evacuated thanks to some DA
vandalizing one of the fire extinguishers and sending 'smoke' into the the
air ducts.  But, let me tell you they are serious about the construction of
the AD office and facilities b/c the workers were still out there going
strong at 12 AM Saturday morning!!!!! Amazing!

After a few meetings Saturday morning, I was making my way over to the
President's Mansion for lunch when I saw Joe Willy, Johnny Musso and Snake
getting out of a car.  Also, at the PM's, I saw Lemanski Hall.  He is back
on campus (at least for right now) to finish his degree.  He took classes
over the summer and may finish this fall depending on whether or not he is
picked up by an NFL team. He is a free agent.  He is doing great and just as
friendly and kind as I remember from being in school with him.

For now, I think that covers the weekend!! Oh, wait, I do have one other
comment.  Have any of you seen the pool/slide that is at the Rec
Center?????????? I am so jealous.  I am talking water park league!!!

Devonna

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List

Yea, Alabama! Drown'em Tide!

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit.
- Aristotle