Devonna Snuggs wrote:
you guys need to post or something, I am having a hard time staying awake at
work today.  Besides, isn't there a pretty big game tomorrow in T-town?

A BIG game indeed! I'm starting to get a little nervous about it too. Man o'man I hope Bama is ready to whip those Sooners. A mighty big game, one that could really set us up to have a great season IMO.

BTW, there's also a pretty big high school game here in Decatur tonight. #1 ranked Hoover comes to town to play the Red Raiders. I'm hoping we don't get embarrassed to badly. Decatur has a good team this year but I don't know if they're capable of hanging with the Bucs. I'm going to be there to see the action and I'm looking forward to it.

ROLL TIDE!! BEAT OKLAHOMA!!
Rick