You can count on me screaming loud enough for both of us! I'm going to the game with my son's girlfriend's dad. This is the first time he and I have went to a game together. Not sure if he's a vocal fan or not and not sure about the section he sits in, but there is no way in hell I can ever attend a Bama game and just sit there and watch. I feel I haven't done my duty as a fan if I still have a voice at the end of the game!

ROLL DAMN TIDE!! Let's go to T-town right now!!!
Rick

Devonna Snuggs wrote:
there is not many to talk to here in my office since I am in in aub-ville; I
just sit back and quietly giggle at the USC game still so that helps some. I
don't want to say too much for fear that something would be said on Monday.
I think it's definitely going to be a game = scream loud for me; better yet,
you'll probably here me from Montevallo.

RTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Mc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 2:52 PM Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] okay

Devonna Snuggs wrote:

you guys need to post or something, I am having a hard time staying

awake at

work today. Besides, isn't there a pretty big game tomorrow in T-town?

A BIG game indeed! I'm starting to get a little nervous about it too. Man o'man I hope Bama is ready to whip those Sooners. A mighty big game, one that could really set us up to have a great season IMO.

BTW, there's also a pretty big high school game here in Decatur tonight.
#1 ranked Hoover comes to town to play the Red Raiders. I'm hoping we
don't get embarrassed to badly. Decatur has a good team this year but I
don't know if they're capable of hanging with the Bucs. I'm going to be
there to see the action and I'm looking forward to it.

ROLL TIDE!! BEAT OKLAHOMA!!
Rick