Now, Jamie, ask yourslef, what would Coach Bryant want us to do? Taunt the other team and their fans *before* the game kicks off? Probably not. He was all about showing class and exhibiting sportsmanship. I realize I'm skating on some thin ice with this position, but don't get me wrong, I love the rammer jammer cheer, I just don't want to give the other team *any* extra incentive before the game is played.

Roll Tide ROLL!!!
Rick

Jamie Watts wrote:
you guys have wimped out on us!!!!....Jamie