With this recent loss, I figure the number of football-related posts for the
next two weeks will hover around 1-2 per day.

If (notice the word) we beat Misery State, how does that lift our team? Or
does it? Kinda like beating USM, it's a birth-right to beat the Bullfrogs.
But can the team get back up for a road game after this loss?

We need to win this game to give us a little bit of momentum heading into
the LSU week. Course, LSU has an open date prior to that game. That sucks.
LSU will be rested and we're still nursing injuries.

Hypothetical question: If we knew that beating LSU would send the Barn to
ATL, would we want the win? Or do we (secretly) want to lose and keep the
Barn at home?

Speaking of injuries.....does Shula let BA play some against Misery State?
If we get ahead enough (or behind enough), does BA come in to get some game
experience? I would hope he would.

How big of a loss is Wesley Britt? Can he be replaced without much trouble?