I was waiting for you to come out and play Queen!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 7:14 AM
To: RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics DiscussionList
Subject: [RollTideFan] timmy v. sleffie

Tim:
I am sure Slef will agree with me on this one...

I really don't care if the two of you continue with throwing your nuts up on
the table and having a 72 hour pissing contest, but we already have a Queen
of RTF.  Please try to use a different juvenile barb when addressing Slef.

And of course...thanks for playing.

RTR!
Sonja <---Queen of RTF

4&19?  Just damn!