Hail yes! I agree 100%.

...and I'm Catholic. ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John R. Wodziak
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 11:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Fucking Great!

Just out of curiosity, a show of hands from everyone who a) cares that a college
student was busted for this (if said student
wasn't a football player) and b) was never in a position to be busted for simple
possession and/or underage drinking while in
college.

Maybe because I am squarely in camp B, I can't bring myself
to vilify Hudson, or any Aubie or Vile, for this. I agree they should be suspended
from the privilege of representing their
university for a period of time and otherwise punished. I just don't agree with
casting such a person as being as bad as a
pedophile, as some of you here seem to want to do.

IMHO most anyone who went to college after 1962, or so, most probably could have one
of these items on their record. Heck our
current and past USA Presidents have admitted (WJC), or should have admitted (gWb), to
"experimentation" whist in college.
Heck, most everyone starting college after 1985 could be arrested for underage
drinking.

If you haven't experimented, then I'm glad for you because you are a different person
than I am. I don't care if you're
black, white, green or pink-with-purple-polka-dots, unlike some here (tim a...). Most
college students in the last 30 years
have something in the closet they could have or should have been arrested for, and I
really don't care what that was.

"Let those with without sin...."(1)

BTW, I'm not excusing drug dealers, DUI'ers or other such people/exploiters. I am
talking about college students today that
enjoy their freedom and experimentation in the real world that we live in.

Cheers, Nomex neglige on.
John

(1) Yes, I am a "Catholic Yankee" but I read the same Bible as most of y'all.