sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
- Galileo Galilei
----- Original Message -----
From: "John R. Wodziak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 11:10 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Fucking Great!

> IMHO most anyone who went to college after 1962, or so, most probably
> could have one of these items on their record. Heck our current and
> past USA Presidents have admitted (WJC), or should have
> admitted (gWb), to "experimentation" whist in college. Heck, most
> everyone starting college after 1985 could be arrested for underage
> drinking.

I didn't go to college back then......but I dang sure was busted for
underage drinking.  I never did get a doobage possession charge back when I
was "experimenting" many years ago.  That was just dumb luck that I managed
to avoid one though.  LOL

> "Let those with without sin...."(1)

Agree as well.  I just hate it when our players don't set the standard for
the other teams to live up to.  I want our guys to be better than I was.  Is
that selfish?

> BTW, I'm not excusing drug dealers, DUI'ers or other such
> people/exploiters. I am talking about college students today that enjoy
> their freedom and experimentation in the real world that we live in.

As long as Bama doesn't get a black eye as a result.  I still love the kid
and want to see him dragging the competition up and down the
field........but I would rather that he did it with a clean reputation.