Just got home from Orange Beach after a nice week of enjoying the Gulf Coast... and was greeted by over 500 emails. What a great week for the ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE! Although today’s game didn’t turn out the way we wanted, THE TIDE sure made us proud with their accomplishments this season. Damn what a run over the past 11 games! I listened to today’s game while driving and was mighty impressed with the way UCONN shot lights out in the first half. The guys on the ALABAMA basketball network said they believe the Huskies are the best team in the tourney. I agree with them.

It's good to be Sweet Home Alabama!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!

Rick Mc.

______________________________________________________ RollTideFan - The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List