>>>From Fox News:
>>>In another attack Wednesday, gunmen in Fallujah attacked two
>>>four-wheel-drive civilian vehicles, killing their occupants and
>>setting the
>>>cars on fire. Some witnesses said four people were in the vehicles,
others
>>>said six.
>>>Footage from Associated Press Television News showed one man beating a
>>>corpse with a metal pole. Others tied a cord to one of the
>>bodies, attached
>>>it to a car and drove it down a street, surrounded by a cheering crowd.
An
>>>Associated Press reporter saw two blackened bodies hanging from a bridge.
>>>"The people of Fallujah hanged some of the bodies on the old bridge like
>>>slaughtered sheep," resident Abdul Aziz Mohammed said. Some of the
corpses
>>>were dismembered, he said.
>>>APTN footage showed the charred bodies of three slain men. Some
>>>were wearing.
>>>flak jackets, said resident Safa Mohammedi.
>>>One resident displayed what appeared to be dog tags taken from one body.
>>>Residents also said there were weapons in the targeted cars. APTN footage
>>>showed one American passport near a body and a U.S. Department of Defense
>>>identification card belonging to another man.
>

>>The murderous actions of these few people in Fallujah remind me a
>>lot of the
>>tactics used by the Ku Klux Klan following their governments defeat in the
>>Civil War. Would I be correct in assuming that you believe the US
>>government
>>should have abandoned the southern blacks in that situation as well?>
>

>Lowered know. If the gubmint had abandoned the Southern Blacks
>back then, we
>wouldn't have the admired and often studied race equality
>relations that are
>now prevalent in the South.
>
>If anyone is abandoned by the gubmint it is the white, employed single male
>with no dependants.
>
>And I'm assuming that your comment about the KKK and 'their' government's
>defeat absolutely equates the South (and everyone in her) and the KKK.

Joel, your inability to comprehend simple concepts should amaze me, but with
your simplified view of the world it does not. It is obvious that you have a
comprehension problem.

When I relate what I describe as a "few people in Fallujah" to the KKK, it
is obvious that the vast majority of the Iraqis do not hold the same views
as the few murderous people in Fallujah do. Just as the vast majority of
Southern whites did not hold the same views as the KKK.

However, your sarcastic response to a serious question posed on a serious
topic once again illustrates your lack of proper respect for and
understanding of the situation. In the midst of your sarcasm you indicate
that while it was fitting and proper for the American government not to
abandon the freed slaves of the south in the decades following the civil
war, you feel that we should abandon the Iraqi people following their
liberation from tyranny. Your bigotry is noted.