Nice attempt at deflection there, Jobu.

From: "Joel Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 8:55 AM
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] RE: NON Tide - "Was the war in Iraq worth it?"

: Oh and I guess you said a prayer for all the people who died yesterday.
Some
: folks deserve to die and every minute they are still breathing is one
minute
: too long. That lady who killed her kids by bashing them in the head with a
: big rock comes to mind. Say a prayer for her will ya?
:
: People who a stricken with an illness are a different story, so don't
start
: that crap with me. I'm talking the ones who should be lined up and shot
with
: rusty bullets. The man who kidnapped and killed the little girl in Florida
: (?) needs a cap popped in him. Did you remember him in your prayers?
:
: The people who abuse and neglect animals (or kids, if that is your hot
: button) should be fed to alligators. Piece by piece.
:
: So yes, I'm concerned about the people who are killed in America. But in
: most cases, after I read the article I generally forget about them. And
most
: folks do to. Most people are simply glad that the people who are killed
: aren't (usually) related to them. By and large, people tend to let the
: deaths of others run off them like water, unless they actually have a very
: personal stake in the person who died. Whoever it is on the list that had
: the neice\nephew (??) killed while on vacation has a personal stake in
those
: deaths and therefore the deaths effect him much more than they do the rest
: of us. We all hate that it happened, but mainly due to the fact that we
know
: someone who is effected by the deaths.
:
: There is so much death being reported on the news that I for one have
become
: insensitive to it to some extent.
:
: And for a talking point, those who are believers should rejoice in death
as
: that person has crossed over and is no longer in this world.
: