work -- work with us, not over us; stand by our side, not ride on our back.
Government can and must provide opportunity, not smother it; foster
productivity, not stifle it.

Ronald Reagan, First Inaugural Address, January 20, 1981

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Boozer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan-The University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 11:38 AM
Subject: RE: [RollTideFan] Have we seen last of Oliver?

TideFans.com:  FREE for the BamaNation

FREE Registration on TideFans.com:
FREE Email Address:  http://freemail.TideFans.com
FREE WebSpace: http://signup.TideFans.com
FREE Alabama Newsletter:  http://TideFans.com/ALWKLY
FREE Message Boards: http://TideFans.com/boards/signup.htm

Visit TideFans.com for daily updates on football, recruiting, basketball, baseball,
and to share your thoughts in our message boards and chatrooms.   Database of all Bama
games ever played and more!

Best of all...EVERYTHING'S FREE!