One other thing...take a minute and compare Oliver and Kines and their
tenures/results/stats in their respective seasons here.  You won't find a lot of
difference.

Oliver gets a lot of credit...but a lot of it he doesn't deserve.

--- Steven Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kines was not a good D coorinator the first time and
won't be now.  For the life of me I can't figure out
why CMS would consult Perkins when he still has his
dad

RTR
LC

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail