From: Ken
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Bee Kerfull this weakhend

Now you do the math.  It said two radar units.  It didn't say how many
units they had stopping the violators.  I have seen this done before on
my way to Florida on 65 south.  They had an arsenal of cars 5 or 6
pulling them over to write them up.  But if you have your doubts then
go ahead an fly low and see for yourself first hand.
Ken