Tuesday, September 14, 2004, 6:58:33 AM, Kerry Cobb wrote:

Kerry> My question is...does anyone know if they are going to have increased
Kerry> security at the game?  Im thinking about wearing my...There are no
Kerry> prostitutes in Tennessee, they are all Volunteers shirt LOL....what ya
Kerry> think??

I don't know about the security but it's disrespectful to go to
another team's stadium wearing a shit-talking shirt. Even with high
security, you may get gang beat.