To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2004 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: Re[4]: [RollTideFan] Is Cecil bitter?

----- Original Message ----- From: "M Laborde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2004 10:52 AM
Subject: Re[4]: [RollTideFan] Is Cecil bitter?

Second, you are correct. There is no substitute for game experience. Just ask Guillan
& Pennington. They have had dick for experience this year because
Shula will not pull Croyle. Search the archives. You were questioning
Croyle's playing time a week or 2 ago.

It wasn't in the first series of the second half that I was questioning. Duh.

BTW, I ain't HuGe & I don't take shit like he does. I can dish it as
well as I receive it.

You ain't some nerdy, gum-shoed fuck like Phat Phil Harbison, either. Stop acting like it.

XOXOXO,