From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Devonna Snuggs
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 4:05 PM
To: RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] The barners in my office

David, I will send just about anything I can if I knew it would absolutely
guarantee your piggies roast the chickens this weekend.  And, really it's
not just at my office, talk radio is full of whiners - "if we win out I
don't think it's fair that we wouldn't jump Miami, OK or USC if they win out
too"  WAAAAAAAAAAA, I want to win a NC!  OMG, they are getting so disgusting
I can't take much more.  I have to keep walking out of my office they are
making me so sick.

 Btw, where is the game?