To: "RollTideFan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 7:23 PM
Subject: [RollTideFan] Slef, What's Up With This?

What are the folks in the forum saying about this?

~~

Alabama freshman guard Glenn Miles will transfer to another school,
Crimson Tide coach Mark Gottfried announced Tuesday morning.

Gottfried, who had announced on Monday that Miles was no longer
practicing with the team, said that he did not know where Miles would
enroll.

“We wish Glenn well in whatever he chooses to do," Gottfried said.

http://www.tidesports.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041117/NEWS/411170363/1011

~~

This news came as a surprise and a disappointment.