Well, I guess Wingnut's going to Utah, then! :-)

I think Miles read this:

==========
A consensus No. 1 ranked combo guard in the nation, Ray
George, a 6-foot-2 guard from Atlanta's Georgia
Perimeter Community College has signed to play at
Alabama. George, who is from Decatur, Ga., averaged 21
points and 10 assists last season. Georgia Perimeter,
led by George, made its fourth appearance at nationals
last season and is currently ranked No. 15 in the
nation. Picked to repeat this season as the regional
champs, Georgia Perimeter won the Georgia Junior College
Athletic Association's Region 17 championship and
District 10 championship in 2004. Street & Smith's has
named him a JUCO preseason All-American, 1st team.
"I think Ray George is going to be a tremendously
exciting player," said Gottfried. "He's one of the most
athletic combo guards in the nation. I like the fact
that he led his team to Hutchinson, Kansas to the finals
last year as a freshman. He's a winner and he's a great
athlete who has great basketball skills."

And said adi-fsckin'-os!

Can't say that I blame him. Also, I'd like to thank him
for leaving. All it takes is one disgruntled player to
fsck up the whole works.

Roll Basketball Tide!!