From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On
Behalf Of Rick Mc.
Sent:   Monday, December 27, 2004 3:54 PM
To:     RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List
Subject:        Re: [RollTideFan] Tubby to stay.

Joel, He used almost the exact same quote when he was at ole miss before
leaving for awbren. TT is a liar. His past proves the point.

rick

Joel Perry wrote:

Maybe I'm missing something, but here is a quote from the article. Seems
that Tubby has ZERO interest in LSU.

"I don't understand how these things keep coming up," he said. "We're
finishing up a contract with Auburn right now to stay in Auburn for a long
time. This is where I want to be."
Asked if he was interested in the LSU job, Tuberville said: "I'm

interested

in Auburn."

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On