Well I have to say that this fuckin' sucks. Really, really sucks. I look forward
to Rick's posts.

Rick, I love ya and I think this is BULLSHIT!

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:04:32 -0600, Ricky Mac wrote:

Signing off,
Just wanted to give an official goodbye and so long to everyone on the
list. As I said a few days ago on B-vs-B, I’ve allowed these lists to
eat up a lot of my time and energy. Sports in general have become an
addiction and an idol to me… so I’ve decided to unsubscribe and refocus.
Basically I want to stop spending so much time in front of a computer.
Now is as good a time as any for me to jump off. Football season is
over, recruiting season is over, and the LY trail is over. I plan to
unsubscribe from all lists later tonight.

I consider most of you dear friends and I wish everyone the very best
that life as to offer. One last thing, I love the University of Alabama
Crimson Tide with all my heart. I will go to my grave shouting the war
cry, ROLL TIDE ROLL! I

Sincerely,
Rick McMahan

  part000.txt - is OK