they need their "own" list... Assholes! The Bama Nation has too many lists and
the fans are divided. This causes good fans & posters to become exasperated and
some will just give it up like Rick.

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:39:56 -0600, Jeff Todd wrote:

I'll miss you bro, but I can't help but admire a man
getting his priorities in order. There's a lesson to be
learned here.

Best wishes to you and your family, always!

Yore Bama pla,

Slef E. Cakes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ricky Mac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan" <rtf@rolltidefan.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 6:04 PM
Subject: [RollTideFan] Signing off

Signing off,
Just wanted to give an official goodbye and so long to
everyone on the
list. As I said a few days ago on B-vs-B, I’ve allowed
these lists to
eat up a lot of my time and energy. Sports in general
have become an
addiction and an idol to me… so I’ve decided to
unsubscribe and refocus.
Basically I want to stop spending so much time in front
of a computer.
Now is as good a time as any for me to jump off.
Football season is
over, recruiting season is over, and the LY trail is
over. I plan to
unsubscribe from all lists later tonight.

I consider most of you dear friends and I wish everyone
the very best
that life as to offer. One last thing, I love the
University of Alabama
Crimson Tide with all my heart. I will go to my grave
shouting the war
cry, ROLL TIDE ROLL! I

Sincerely,
Rick McMahan