From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Ricky Mac
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 6:05 PM
To: RollTideFan
Subject: [RollTideFan] Signing off

Signing off,
Just wanted to give an official goodbye and so long to everyone on the
list. As I said a few days ago on B-vs-B, I've allowed these lists to
eat up a lot of my time and energy. Sports in general have become an
addiction and an idol to me. so I've decided to unsubscribe and refocus.

Basically I want to stop spending so much time in front of a computer.
Now is as good a time as any for me to jump off. Football season is
over, recruiting season is over, and the LY trail is over. I plan to
unsubscribe from all lists later tonight.

I consider most of you dear friends and I wish everyone the very best
that life as to offer. One last thing, I love the University of Alabama
Crimson Tide with all my heart. I will go to my grave shouting the war
cry, ROLL TIDE ROLL! I

Sincerely,
Rick McMahan