you're all being too hard on both sides of this sad situation....Who can blame the parents for wanting to keep a child alive???? If you've seen the videos Terri does seem to repsond to her mother....However she has shown no signs of life, other than that short video clip, in 15 years....Schiavo claims he only wants to do what Terri wanted....He even turned down a 1 million dollar offer from a guy here in Tampa to just walk away....The judge only upheld the law....I feel bad for both sides of this situation....
But the real sad part is all of the outsiders joining the fray just to promote their own agendas....Jamie

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Smoot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RollTideFan - University of Alabama Athletics Discussion List" <RTF@rolltidefan.net>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 10:01 PM
Subject: Re: [RollTideFan] Double Sad News Day In Florida... [Fwd:FNCAlert](non-Bama)

Surely you people are not advocating that this poor woman be left in a hospital bed for another 15 years. Her parents are the one that should be shot. It's shameful. She should have been allowed to die a long time ago with just a little shred of dignity left. How many of you would really want this type of survival? How many of you would want your parents to see you like that for 15 years? How about your children? Why do we feel the need to torture humans when we euthanize animals?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Boozer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>