A couple of years ago I was on a business trip to London England, and naturally
I was wearing my Alabama Crimson Tide cap, belt
buckle and jacket.  When I left customs and entered the lobby I was passing by
a crowd of people waiting for other passengers and
some fuskin idiot in the crowd yells out "Go Vols" to me!  Needless to says I
promptly responded with a big ROOOOOLLLLL TIIIIIDE!