You really are a refined southern lady aren't you? If we had a winning streak against them, I'd say yeah rub their nose in it, but since they momentarily have the upper hand..... well you know. ... We'll set things right at the barn this year. Things are about to change round here!

Roll Tide!!
Rick

kara Oconnor wrote:
I just spent 10 days in San Francisco and while on Alcatraz Island, what
should come marching across my line of vision?  A damned Auburn
sweatshirt!!  I  wanted to yell "ROLL TIDE' but decided I might embarass
my family.  It is a fact.  We can not get away from them.  They follow
us everwhere!  Just....damn,damn,damn!