Jochen Kuepper advised using lyx and sgmltools to create man pages,
in an earlier discussion.

I tried to create a man page with lyx, choosing "linuxdoc manpage"
for a document type.  I was able to create something like a man page,
but much seemed to be missing.  The sections were numbered,
unlike the usual man format, and there didn't seem to be any
other element types to convey the special character of a manpage.

I tried using Docbook, with xemacs.  It is very complex, and some
things seem to be missing there, too.

I have two questions:

1.  Linux Documentation Project is going with Docbook, apparently.
Are there plans to incorporate Docbook as a lyx document type?

2.  Does anyone have any Linuxdoc/Docbook man page examples that he
could send me?

----
http://www.rtlinux.org/~rtlinux/