Richard,

We've got an RS232 joystick which is currently moving a pedestal quite
nicely.

I have not done the initial work on it so can't remember the specifices, but
I believe it sends digital commands.   Also, it was not too expensive, but I
can't remember the price, but can find out.

So, BOTTOM LINE, if you'd like more info on our use of this joystick.  Let
me know and I'll refresh my memory (which I need to do anyway since have to
integrate all this soon).

Janet Estabridis
Electrical Engineer
NAWC Code 473E00D