Hi,
        I've got a couple of questions I'm hoping someone can help with:

1) I've finally got round to installing RTL, with no problems. Patched the
2.2.14 Kernel modified my old .config file (Adding the CONFIG_RTL=y seemed
to work fine). A new directory /lib/modules/2.2.14-rtl2.2 has been created
with the ./misc directory containing the RTL modules: mbuff.o, rtl_fifo.o,
rtl_sched.o, rt_com.o, rtl_posixio.o, rtl_time.o. The question is are
these suppoesed to load from startup? At the moment I have to run insrtl
to install them (The example progs work fine after that, which is fair
enough). I tried putting insrtl into rc.local, but is wasn't ammused. I
just wanted to find out what is the prefered way of auto loading these
modules. If they should be loading already at startup is there anything I
can check to see if somethings wrong.

2) This question is more out of interest than anything else. The RTL
modules provide the system with all the RTL calls and stuff yes. When the
Linux Kernel orginally boots, with no modules loaded, what role it the RTL
scheduler playing at this point - Does it even exist before the modules
are loaded? I assume it's just constantly running the Linux thread - I've
decided to go with the one process with many threads thought (a previous
mail :)

Many thanks

Mark