OK, I have released mbuff-0.6.7 and 0.7.2. Not much changes, see CHANGES and
TODO.

http://crds.chemie.unibas.ch/PCI-MIO-E/

I was unable to reproduce the problems of Philip. May be someone could take
ftp://orion.tuc.noao.edu/pub/pnd/mbuffex-0.7.1.tgz together with mbuff-0.7.1
and rtlinux-2.2 and test it in a way describen in mbuff.tex (preferably on
SMP machine). I have put his kernel config at
http://crds.chemie.unibas.ch/PCI-MIO-E/CONFIG-2.2.14-rtl2.2

Best regards,
--
Tomek