Hello!

On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, David Schleef wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 03:55:04PM +0200, Vasili Goutas wrote:
> > I'm looking for a PC104 A/D board supported by comedi with following
> > properties
> >     4 analog input,
> >     4 analog output decoupled,
> >     4 digital input,
> >     4 digital output decoupled,
> >     hardware timer.
> >
> > It could also be two boards with these properties in sum.
> > If you know such a board, please send me an email ?
> >

> ComputerBoards (www.computerboards.com) makes several PC104
> boards that are supposed to be identical to their ISA
> counterparts.

Just wanted to share my experience with ComputerBoards -
while I have no complaint about their boards as such
(I worked with the CIO- series and had no problem), the manuals can
be way too outdated. For example, I bought a CIO-PDISO16 one year ago
and had to figure out the pin-out by myself because what they
had in the manual had nothing to do with reality and their tech support
told me to stand by for a new manual. Just a warning, you know.

Andrew