Andrew Romanenko wrote:

> Hello!
>
> On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, David Schleef wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 03:55:04PM +0200, Vasili Goutas wrote:
> > > I'm looking for a PC104 A/D board supported by comedi with following
> > > properties
> > >     4 analog input,
> > >     4 analog output decoupled,
> > >     4 digital input,
> > >     4 digital output decoupled,
> > >     hardware timer.
> > >
> > > It could also be two boards with these properties in sum.
> > > If you know such a board, please send me an email ?
> > >

> > ComputerBoards (www.computerboards.com) makes several PC104
> > boards that are supposed to be identical to their ISA
> > counterparts.
>
> Just wanted to share my experience with ComputerBoards -
> while I have no complaint about their boards as such
> (I worked with the CIO- series and had no problem), the manuals can
> be way too outdated. For example, I bought a CIO-PDISO16 one year ago
> and had to figure out the pin-out by myself because what they
> had in the manual had nothing to do with reality and their tech support
> told me to stand by for a new manual. Just a warning, you know.
>
> Andrew

Nice to know.
Vasili

  SensoLogic GmbH                                voice: +49 40 529567-40

  Dipl. Ing. technische Informatik
  Vasili Goutas                                    fax: +49 40 529567-99

  - Software Developer -                     internet: www.sensologic.de

  Hummelsbütteler Steindamm 78a
  22851 Norderstedt, Germany                   Software + Sensor Systems

  e-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  internet: http://www.sensologic.de/