Hello rtl users:
I am working on a vision system that needs 5 PCI slots, 4 of them are
Bt878 cards, the last is to be a Network Interface Card (NIC). I have a
rtl process / driver working fine (thanks to help from this list). My
problem / question is in reguard to AGP video cards. I need to get rid
of my trusty PCI video card for it's PCI slot to add the NIC. I am
ignorant about the Accelerated Graphics Port (AGP).

Is AGP well supported by Linux?

Does the AGP slot on ASUS or other common PC mother boards share an
interrupt with one of the PCI slots?

Assuming that AGP is supported and does not share an interrupt with one
of the PCI slots, Would anyone care to reccommend a good low cost
commonly available AGP video card? (What does the smart money buy?)

Thanks again to those who have given supurb help in the past.

Wayne E. Van Loon Sr.