Hello,

Can someone tell me how to 'force' a module to unload? When debugging my
rt-application the application somtimes crashes. This leaves the
rt-modules loaded and somtimes used. When (for example) the mbuff module
is not removed, I have to do a complete reboot to try again.
I know this may cause stability problems, but it would speed up the
debugging!
Anyone have an idea how to solve this, rmmod does not work (says module
is in use), lsmod also shows module is used.

Greetings,
Bas Kruiderink.