Hello everyone,

I implemented a data acquisition (rtai) kernel module which
is very similar to the RTAI code example

"How can I perform a real-time data-acquisition?"/
"How can I communicate with the realtime layer?"

under

My problem:

After several (>10000) sampling processes the module crashes
(sometimes totally, sometimes remote login can be used to reboot
the system).

So my questions:

Did anyone realize a data acquisition kernel module based on the
code of the RTAI code sample?

Which modifications had to be done to get it running stable?

Which RTAI version/ Linux Kernel version should be used?

Thanks in advance

 Uwe Speck, c/o Wolfgang Guldner BFAD

BFAD GmbH & Co. KG

Wolfgang Guldner