On Thu, Sep 21, 2000 at 06:18:38PM +0200, Joachim Herb wrote:
> Hello,
>
> using rtnet I encounter the following problem:
>
> After a certain time I get lots of the errormessage:
> kfree_rtskb() skb=NULL

This means that some code is trying to free a buffer that doesn't
exist.  Obviously a bug.

> If the server is also realtime (same card, same driver), then the same
> errormessages might also appear on ther server side. Once the following message
> appeared there, too:
> Too much work in interrupt state e081. Temporaily disabling functions
> (7f7e)

This is a case of "error between hardware spec and programmer".  I
don't know why this happens, and it doesn't look good, but it also
doesn't seem to hurt too much.

Send me your code, and I'll see if it causes errors on my machines.
I won't be able to get to it for a few days, because I am physically
separated from my test machines, which are currently powered off.

dave...