Fellow Linux System Developers, This is out of topics but I think it is an opportunity for Linux/RTLinux engineers to use their little experience and add more knowledge from a short term project. If you are interested in working in Japan for at least six month send me your resume. Note that educational background is not essential but English language is essential for communication and the ability to program using GCC is required. Job content is development of Linux based system (driver etc) Mukaila -- [rtl] --- To unsubscribe: echo "unsubscribe rtl" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] OR echo "unsubscribe rtl <Your_email>" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] --- For more information on Real-Time Linux see: http://www.rtlinux.org/rtlinux/