hello
this may be a simple question, but I cannot get any
information on the net so there it goes:
I have this program that sends data over a LAN. At
this point I'm using UDP but in the future I may have
to use TCP/IP.
The program works well in the user-space, but I want
it to run within rtl. I have included the rtl.h header
in my program and try to compile it with the make file
rtl.mk. But it comes up with hundreds of warnings,
most of them redefinition problems.
The header files included are:
sys/socket.h
netinet/in/h
arpa/inet.h
netdb.h

the redifinition are found in:

usr/src/rtlinux-2.3/linux/include/linux/

Do I have to use rtlinux header files? Is there any
example I could look at?

thanks in advance
RAul