Dear all, excuse me again for a newbie question.
Environment: Pentium 166 MMX, RTAI 1.5, RT_COM 0.5.4
(all system modules compiled and installed properly).

I'd need to use just one serial in hard realtime mode, while the other would
be used by a prog in the user space thru termios.h .
I modified a bit the testcomrtai.c in order to send periodically a string
("A\r\n") thru the "hard realtime time serial port".
*Before* running the serial RT module, I reconfigure the serial with
"setserial /dev/ttyS1 uart none".
Well, after all this have been carried out, everything seems running
alright, BUT if I check on the RT port with an oscilloscope, nothing seems
happen (while the termios port is working properly).

Every hint will be greatly appreciated ;-)

Thank you in advance

Paolo

Paolo Meriggi, Ph.D. student

Dept. of Electronics for Automation