Hello (again :-) ),

since I'm new to RTL and mailing-lists, I suppose I made the mistake of
beeing to specific in my first posting. Rethinking my problem, I ended up
with a more general question:

Can I use Objects which were created by a Linux program in my
RT-Threads? Or does the Linux program get swapped sometimes so that the
realtime cannot be guaranteed?
The RTLinux example in examples/cpp doesn't really answer that since
there, the Objects are created by the realtime module and not by a normal
Linux program.

Hope that was not too specific ...
Thanks for any help, hints, etc. in advance

Dirk Pohl
University of Kaiserslautern