Prof. Barabanov,

           I have a problem about RTLinux that I asked by maillist but
nobody one

            has been able to help me to solve it. You are my last
possibiliy.

           I have a PC with two kernel, the first the 2.2.17 , the
default RedHat distribution , and the last

           compiled for RTLinux  ( 2.2.18 + RTL3.0 ) . I have a real
time application for the control

           a magnetic levitator . This application is a remote
application .

          In order to allow the user to watch "as life" through his own
computer I installed an

           Haupage board  ( Bt878 ) that by the VIC ( videoconference
) application allows the vision

           When I use the board with the 2.2.17 kernel the video
conference is possible, but when I use

           the same board ( I try with two Bt878 board ) something is
wrong and the vision is impossible.

            I tried to change the interrupt, to verify the possible I/O
conflits, I even tried to change the

            board but until now nothing t o do. !

            Are you able to help me to understand what is happening, why
the Hauppage board does not

            work under RTLinux ?

              Thank you for your help .

              Alessandro Coppelli