----- Original Message -----
From: "David Olofson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [rtl] Real time C++?

> All memory management needed for that is based on new and delete.

So compiling the module as C++ code and using kmalloc/rt_malloc to allocate
the object is all I need to do?. Will that allow me to call its methods and
do all the C++ stuff as usual?.

> What are you looking for in particular?

Somebody in my group works on neural-network controls that perform
operations with a "matrix" class, so I want to run these controls with
RTLinux/RTAI