Hi sir
    I want to install rtlinux on my 486 lap top which
has no CD ROM & small Hard Disk & running Tiny Linux
thats why i am compiling it for 486 on my pentium
machine & transferring kernel image on lap top but on
my lap top message of unresolved symbol "rtl.o" comes
when it starts loading modules although i have
trasferred all the modules here. Please guide me to
any document or whatever you think is the best.
                              Thanks