Dear friends,
I have an installation trouble with my dual processor board (Asus CUV4X-D, 2
Pentium 3 1 Ghz ). I tried to install 2.4.0, 2.4.1 and 2.4.2 linux kernel with
3.0 RTlinux kernel and I faced some difficulties:

-the kernel patch for 2.4.0 is wrong;

-if I use 2.4.1 patch, that's ok with that kernel, but, while building
RTLinux, I receive the message: 'skew clock...the building process may be
uncomplete'. So, if I go on, the modules won't be built. Obviously, I already
disabled APM Bios. Is there something else to disable? Shall I use a different
combination of linux/rtlinux kernels?